Product: Everything you need to make your own sourdough at home! The multiple sizes of jars and various special materials allow for you to easily produce the sourdough you desire in the amount you desire.
- Your choice of dried or live starter, along with the option for gluten-free if desired.
- Freshly milled flour (we mill organic whole wheat/organic brown rice). 8 oz for your starter during activation. This will be the exact flour we use, to ensure activation goes smooth!
- 3 Wide-mouth Mason Jars with lids
- 64 ounce (half gallon)
- 32 ounce (1 quart)
- 8 oz (1 cup)
- Wooden or plastic spoon to help stir and strain
- Orange Marmalade Bonne Maman Jam (1oz) - delicious on any and all sourdough goodies, be it bread, english muffins, pancakes, or donuts!
- Handmade Elastic Sustainable Feeding Cloth Lid
- To use as your culture's designated lid (reusable, culture-friendly, breathable, bug/dust proof, and washable!). We love these and personally use these on everyone of our ferments. Fits almost any jar - tiny bottles to large gallon jars!
- Step-by-step instructions, reference cards and recipes for you and your starter.
- Instructions are sent with notification of shipment, to give you time to prepare for necessary supplies and ingredients!
- To learn more about sourdough, click here.
Yield: This amount of sourdough will produce more each day as you activate and build it. The amount of your starter at the end of activation will be enough to begin however many loaves you desire. The amount is limitless, starter is as big or as little as the amount you feed it.
Shipping: Shipped Priority for a flat $10.00 and we offer free combined shipping for multiple cultures (but not multiple kits).
We ship Live cultures priority at the beginning of the week to prevent delay over the weekend before delivery. Dried cultures are shipped within 48 hours of payment.
Orders must be received by 1:30 pm EST on Tuesday to be shipped that week. After that time, it will be shipped the following week.
- We currently do not ship kits internationally.